DVD Seasons

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Efrim Zither and The Un-American Cheese

My name is Efrim and I am all American, god fearing, Democrat hating Tea party lovin' flag waving kind of guy. In other words I bleed blue and white right along with my red.
We don't need anybody but our 52! Count em'

Lets get right to this alright. I am not a prejudice man but I am disgusted when I walk into my local Wal-Mart and make my way to the dairy department and see this huge lineup of cheese right next to my good old American slices! I have had enough of it. If you were born by a woman in these United States then I don't see any reason to be dipping into anything that don't say Kraft American on it. I'm fed up with Feta. Gouda is bad. Swiss is a miss. Cheddar could be better. Brie ain't for me. Don't start me up on Muenster cheese. Sounds like monster and I heard it was German.That is a Jew hating cheese! Those are god's people you stupid cheese!
The only other way to have cheese.

How could any self-respecting person born into the red, white and blue fifty-two let this happen? I will tell you! Foreigner ass kissing! We let every damn nation make a bed here for a extended camping trip and then we have to accommodate by bringing their nations disgusting food. Listen here other people, we like our American cheese on our American pizza, with our dirty American hands! I leave the fact that most American cheese is yellow alone for now, although they do make a white one which should be preferred I would say. If everyone would just go back to whatever country they where unfortunate enough to be born in, we'd all be happy! If the Mexicans would just take their Taco Bell and go back to Mexico and the Irish would take their little three leaf plants and go back to Ireland, and the Chinese would take those little sticks and dog meat and go back to Japan or Korea, and those hippity flippity English would take their uppity words and go back to...wherever they are from, we'd be great again!.Don't forget about those Indians and their wigwams and tee-pees, send them back to India!
Puttin' up totems and ancient burial grounds on our land before we got here!

This is goddamn America and I ain't having no cheese ruining my country any longer.

E. Zither

*note-Mr. Zither's opinions are his opinions and not the opinions of this blog.

Gizeroon
facebook.com/gizeroon

No comments:

Post a Comment

DVD Seasons

Your Host

My photo
Mediocre letters from a mediocre mind.